Sunday, December 19, 2010

Full Circle 4th Night - MISA DE GALLO - DUBAI

Story Outside Full Circle
MISA DE GALLO - DUBAI
Ikaapat na Simbang Gabi sa Dubai
St.Mary's Catholic Church Dubai, UAE
December 18, 2010


This morning i went to my favorite photoshop here in Dubai...
for my daughters camera & lens service. After they received my stuff
i just roam around inside the store and found out this "multi-arm panhead"


tiiiinnnggg... my brain bulb lit up!!!
i can use this in my new manfrotto monopad (light d life xmas gift)...
immediately i bought it and plan to use it tonight...


MULTI ARM PAN HEAD

8:30 pm, 4th Simbang Gabi sa Dubai
We set up our chairs (my 3 kids & my mother in law) at the
middle of church compound for two reasons...
first my mother in law wanted to be near the altar, and
second of course to shoot VR during the mass to cover the whole area.

Oppps...
Again, shooting vr on low lighting condition is very difficult, plus
you're doing it handheld in a shutterspeed of 2 sec. and most of the peeps are
in action...wtf (what the face!)

So, please excuse me on my VR Image below...i just want to record the
spirit of christmas in 360°Image and share it with you...Enjoy!!!

This is an INTERACTIVE IMAGE.
Click and drag in the image in any direction to change the view.
Use the "shift" key to zoom in and "Ctl/Command" key to zoom out.


Technicals:
Camera: Nikon D300
Exposure Mode: Manual
Shutter Speed: 2 sec./ f8
Lens: Sigma 4.88 mm Fish Eye
Gears: Slik Multi Arm Panhead
Manfrotto Mono Pad
Phottix Shutter Remote

No comments:

Post a Comment