Friday, September 17, 2010

FULL CIRCLE The Dubai Mall Part 2

Dubai Mall

STORY OUTSIDE FULL CIRCLE
Title: Dubai Mall on Full Perfect Circle Part 2
Location: Dubai,UAE
Date: Sept.04, 2010 9:00-11:00 PM
Camera & Gears: Nikon D300, Sigma Fisheye Lens,
String & Spirit Level

_____________________________________________

this is my second day of VR'ing Dubai Mall...

funny...before mall security guard are after at me for taking
photographs...but here when they approach me...not to hinder,
but to request to include her in photo....
lol...thanks on my new gears (string & spirit level)

enjoy!

you can follow my other vR at Google Earth / 360cities.net:
http://www.360cities.net/profile/360_photosynthesis
______________________________________________

HOVER YOUR MOUSE INSIDE IMAGE

Dubai Mall Goldsouk Treasury Dome in Dubai



Dubai Mall Gold Souk - Interior Camel Court in Dubai

No comments:

Post a Comment