Saturday, April 30, 2011

Visita Iglesia UAE 2011 (SIDE TRIPS)





SIDE TRIPS (trip trip lang sa gilid).

I just seperate this blog/vr photos from our visita Iglesia UAE 2011
to maintain the religious conservativeness of the activity.

Long Driving is a tiring activity but quite rewarding...
as a photographer...this is my activity, this is my kind of thing.

Before we knew that we are going to a long trip, I am preparing my gears for
my photoclub activity, but since this is for the Glory of our Lord....
seems that my preparation is for HIM.


DUBAI SIDE TRIP

AL GHUSAIS I
5:30am We fetch Bro .Allan Labrias for the start of visita iglesia at
St.Mary's Church Dubai.


OUD METHA ROAD
We are heading for Sharjah and a quick stop at Petrol Station at Oud Metha
infront of Al Wasl Hospital.


SHARJAH SIDE TRIP

After we park our car, i rushed ahead of the group to take a shot and since
i didn't come here more often i took a quick VR along the street near
St.Michael's Catholic Church.


UMM AL QUAIN SIDE TRIP


We stop to stretch our legs, check our maps and to have a quick group shot
before proceeding to industrial area (were church is located).



Industrial Area
This is our second stop...again to check the map and this time to buy food.
Again, i took a quick snaps & 2 Vr shots (along the road and grocery store).

I remember when bro. allen mistakenly open our car twice...
and we are laughing because his car and mine are same color.(happy moments...!)


207/2 (taken beside the church building)
- this is the number written on the yellow wall...
meaning and where?...i don't know!



RAS AL KHAIMAH SIDE TRIP

Mosque at Ras Al Khaimah
We are almost 1 hour on the road to RAK ...and still (happy) i am a passenger.
We stop and a have a quick review on our map... and me...i rush again with my
camera to shoot a small mosque. (the name - i don't know this time...to update later).



FUJAIRAH SIDE TRIP

This is a long trip and side trips a lot...hehehe!


Masafi Friday Market (along Dubai-Fujairah Road)

JABEL MASAFI CAFTERIA (yes... i know i spell it wrong....but that's the name of the store)
12:00 noon. We stop on the mountainous part of Masafi...but this time we are looking for
toilet (you know what i mean!)...but before that i took 1 VR shot when my coleagues stretching
their body at jabel masafi cafteria....(yes i know wrong spelling...).


FRUIT MARKET
"Mais, mais, mais....kabayan, mais?" this are the vendor shouting on us...
(mais is a tagalog word for a Corn (English)).Aside from steamed & charcoaled corn,
they are selling banana, water melon, melon, mango, apple mango, grapes (green & red), atis, chico, dragon fruit(from china).... and also vegetables like carrots, eggplant, cucumber,lettuce, squash, ginger, onion (white & red) and camote.

I went inside of one of the store and took a quick VR.





CARPET MARKET
Colors are attractive when we stop here at carpet market. When i started to shoot...afghan guy
walks towards to me and when i rotate my camera to finish my VR he's already near his office.


NURSERY
All of us are cooling ourself inside the Nursery Store (Plants & Trees Store), the place are
covered with plants, trees and flowers....i direct my friends to stop and keep their poses for
1 minute...and i shoot my 3rd VR.

FUJEIRAH CORNICHE


No comments:

Post a Comment