Sunday, January 9, 2011

FILIPINO RUNNERS UAE

RUN FOR MY COUNTRYMEN "takbo para kay kabayan"

Last week I was invited by a friend to shoot our kababayang mananakbo sa UAE
(FILIPINO RUNNERS UAE) for their Press Release kit.
I was a bit excited 'coz this is my first time to shoot runners who will not run...
as in steady lang (sa shoot).

I attended their briefing and share my ideas how i will shoot and where i want to shoot them...
we decided to shoot at burj al arab (seven star hotel) public beach para iconic and agreed to
come before sunset.

I am expecting 32 Kabayan Runners but only 11 are available for the shoot.I divided the task for
each of us (photographers)...i will shoot VR & Group Shots, Yolly is in charge on individual
shots for their profile, Gibert is in charge to shoot silhouettes and juel will document the event.

We finished the task for almost an hour and everybody had a great experience with us.

Join us to view the photos for our kabayan.




The FILIPINO RUNNERS UAE in Dubai">The FILIPINO RUNNERS UAE in Dubai
Technicals:
Camera: Nikon D300
Exposure: Manual on RAW
Lens: Sigma 10-20mm Wide for Still Photos
Lens: Sigma 4.5 mm Circular Fish Eye for VR Photos
Shutter Remote: Phottix Hero (Video Remote Shutter)
Phottix RF Shutter Remote
Manfrotto Panohead & Tripod for VR
I use the available light on site (no reflector)
Post Process & Cropping: Photoshop CS5


Press Release:


Photographers: rosspisvena, gilbert belleza, yolly ignacio and juel butle

No comments:

Post a Comment