Tuesday, January 18, 2011

ST.MARY'S CATHOLIC CHURCH DUBAI (Interior)

i took this vr photo last july 2010...and i am hesistant to published it
'coz of the lighting inside the church....but this morning when i review
my old vr...i realised that it's fine naman pala...and i ask my friend
(darwin garfil) if the image is ok... and of course he says ok....(hiya lang sa akin nun)...

i have a long story about this vr...since, this is old vr...kaya copy and paste
ko na lang yung blog ko last august...hehehehe...

The Story Outside Full Circle
Title: St.Mary's Catholic Church - Dubai
Interior Architectural VR Photography
July 14,2010


This VR is a long time plan on my mind...sometime 3 months ago...
Why?...'coz i want to record the interior & exterior of the church...
'coz till now no one is doing that...the..."St.Mary's in full circle"

After i drop ( hinatid po...ndi binagsak) my wife to her workplace

i rushed to the church and hoping that there's a sheduled mass...
but when i reach there...everything was closed...except the side door...


all lights are closed except on the main altar...
the place is very quiet, there is some parishoners praying...
....i sat infront of the altar & start to meter the light...
i feel everyone is looking at me everytime i press my shutter..
and it gives a loud sounds of clllliiiikkkk! i press my shutter once,
twice, thrice and even more....and after a while i heard someone
making a...psssssttt....!!! to me.


i pray and say sorry for what i have plan to do...i say sorry that i
will disturb the people...


anyways...i placed my tripod on the center of the aisle....
set up my panohead as fast as i can....
attached my camera and start my 16 exposures...
(everytime i press the shutter all eyes are with me - sorry po Lord!)


St.Mary's Catholic Church - Dubai (Interior) in Dubai

Technicals:
Camera: Nikon D300
Lens: 10-20mm Sigma Lens
Exposure: Manual - 16 Exposures at 35 & 217 degrees angle
Shutter Speed: 1 sec.
Aperture: f/8


Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment